Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 08:42 AM   #25
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post

I tried to play locally some video's and could even get a 4K format to run reasonable fluently. I used the (free) MX Player as that one seemed to produce the best result. This player, however, was not able to decode AEC3 audio (missing codec), but that could easily be resolved via this support.
I have VLC, which even lists all the computers on the LAN with file shares.
I can log in and play video over the Wifi, though the USB-C 1Gbps ethernet adaptor for my laptop works.

Why do companies think it's a good idea to have no ethernet port and no stereo input 3.5mm jack on laptops now?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote