View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 06:03 AM   #80
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I've gone through and found when Calibre first changed to using Python 3 and that turns out to be Calibre 5. I haven't actually tested to see if this plugin works on that version so anyone who does, lmk, but I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. Either way, I've bumped the minimum req and I strongly recommend anyone to upgrade from Windows 7 at this point.

Also added is support for the new style Kobo pages so we should be working on all countries again, and thanks to GizmoWeb, better support for non-english native country settings.
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote