View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 07:36 AM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by swepub View Post
Hi

I get below error message when I run EPUBCHECK, but I cannot find an image called 1.jpg. How do I interpret the error message and find the faulty image?

ERROR (OPF-029) at "Version 1 - EPUB-Master Print edition - Hidden Secrets in Lightroom Classic TOC and Covers.epub/OEBPS/image/1.jpg":
The file "OEBPS/image/1.jpg" does not appear to match the media type image/jpeg, as specified in the OPF file.

WARNING (PKG-022) at "Version 1 - EPUB-Master Print edition - Hidden Secrets in Lightroom Classic TOC and Covers.epub/OEBPS/image/1.jpg":
Wrong file extension for image. The image is a "png" file but has the file extension "jpg".

Thanks!

Thommy

I would think that someone renamed the file to .jpg when it should be a .png???

Also, as a technique, it is preferable to NOT start filenames with a number - try "img_1" or "cover" or something like that. I don't think epubcheck cares about that, but some of your editing software can be multi-platform and might cause issues with numbers first. In general, I find it easier to have filenames that are descriptive. It's a lot easier to find the correct file when editing.

And Welcome to MR!!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote