View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 10:16 AM   #167
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwhite13 View Post
Thank you! I've tried it and it works on some, I didn't have time to do a full testing. One thing of note, the TTS wasn't tripped by the mixed tagging regular+small caps, it only read the ARIA labels (like page breaks labeled as such etc.).

Also, the fixed font height for the fake small caps worked better in some cases than others -- ideally, small caps are always x-height, but the x-height varies from font to font.
I would rather have used a media query, but I don't know if it can be done.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote