View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 08:47 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I've now replaced the Yoga XT-X705F 10.1″ tablet with a TCL NxtPaper 11 (2000 x 1200), which is much better for PDFs.
While Xodo lets me create a copy and T-Pen annotate, there is no volume control page turn and in two-up layout holding tablet in landscape it can do the page order wrong by a page, such that outer margin and inner binding gutter are reversed. I'll stll use it for pen, but otherwise Pocketbook app (free version) allows epub & PDF two up and has the page layout correct on PDF and uses volume buttons for page turn.

The two and bit year old Yoga passed on in family after removal of SD card again.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote