View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 04:23 PM   #44
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackm8 View Post
Yeah, I've been there. I can almost guarantee you that you did something wrong. Fontforge is very robust and great at adjustments like that, but it's also easy to go wrong with it. Working with fonts can be a bit confusing, as font families, naming and stated weight all play a role. Making sure that you're generating in proper format and looking up Font Info panels would be my first troubleshooting step.
thanks!
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote