View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 04:25 PM   #40
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I’m not sure where you got that idea from??

I do NOT set anything in the body except basic margins/padding. I set text-align:left on the base <p> because I prefer left-aligned text. I have no problem with any of the text that I designate as center-aligned, or fully justified, displaying properly.
You missed the point. If you use the left justify from the Aa menu on a Kobo, it causes center to no longer be center. Given that it works, I'm hoping it works on other programs that have an alignment override.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote