View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 04:28 AM   #13
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
An unusually slow month for me, with just 3 books finished. I think that ties for my worst month since I started tracking. It wasn't that any of the books were especially long, just that they weren't page-turners.

On the other hand, I also didn't buy anything, so I'm ahead of my goal.

I notice the list thread seems to have significantly fewer participants this year. Has everyone moved to Goodreads or Storygraph or something?
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote