View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 03:33 AM   #271
xyclonei
Connoisseur
xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.xyclonei put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
No way to automate it. I will have to pull out the kerning tables and update the space to make it smaller. I also have to update the metadata to match the current ChareInk fonts. I then have to add hinting. After that's done, I have to make a copy of the font and add weight to it. Then I'll be done. I'll do this sometime this week when I get a chance.
Any chance you could document the process? I believe a lot of people will be willing to help to get new versions out quicker.
xyclonei is offline   Reply With Quote