View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 03:58 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I don't have a Kobo to test on. But that doesn't really matter - just refer to my original statement that it is ok to use those techniques under certain circumstances and to test on your target device and provide fall-back coding if there is a possibility it won't work...

Sheesh - I feel like a broken record sometimes...

...and there I go dating myself.

A record is a ...nvm just look it up here:
If you are using the code for yourself and you know it will work, then it's OK to use. If you are selling the eBook then the fallback code should be used.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote