View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 10:29 AM   #11
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Clearly something is wrong there. I have (or rather, "should have") many hundreds of ebooks in my Google Play library. At the moment there's zero. They're in my order history, as said by others.

I would not be averse to a scenario where Google has lost them irreversibly and has to give me refunds for them. I'm afraid that's not likely, though. Sooner or later they'll fix this.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote