View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 09:14 AM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I can find my books if I go into my order history, and can click "read" there and open a book on my computer or phone but they don't show in my library so no way to download to put them on my epub e-readers.
I got a bunch of free comics from GooglePlayBooks and that happened to about half of them. They didn't appear on any filter settings. But you could "read" them.
Then 2 days later they appeared in the Library.

Though my Collections on Amazon broke years ago, the Download Library has always worked fine. No issues with Kobo or Smashwords either. Google's download system seems arcane.

Also I could not redeem a Playstore Giftcard and the Chat/Support person said it would take 3 days to review the issue.
Compared to Amazon, UK/Ireland National Book Tokens, Nintendo, Apple and One4All gift cards the Google system seems totally broken.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote