View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 07:46 AM   #268
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke5127 View Post
@JSWolf I take it that Char(e)Ink hasn't been updated to 6.2 yet? Would there be a way to automate it (like using Python or fontforge through CLI)?
No way to automate it. I will have to pull out the kerning tables and update the space to make it smaller. I also have to update the metadata to match the current ChareInk fonts. I then have to add hinting. After that's done, I have to make a copy of the font and add weight to it. Then I'll be done. I'll do this sometime this week when I get a chance.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-30-2024 at 07:59 AM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote