Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 05:26 AM   #1157
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
For me its almost impossible to describe but there was a fantasy series I read as a teen I just can't remember the name. I read it in the early 80s to mid 1980s and I remember a cover with a pyramid and a hooded man. For the life of me i can't remember what it was about but I want to find it. I think the man was an assassin. Not sure. it came out around the time Decision at Doona was published first so sometime after 1969 perhaps
I'll take a long shot here: John Christopher, "The Tripods" [3 or 4 in the series?] - but no hooded man.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tripods-P...56662/25241818
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote