View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 07:06 AM   #73
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguigui View Post
Ah, it's getting better and better! Almost no hiccups anymore
The only two is was able to find are those ones:

1. ISBN 9780316095839: The plugin works in the US store, but not in the 'other' store, despite the book being available on both

calibre, version 7.3.0

2. ISBN 9780141963792: same issue but with the Australian store instead of the US

After testing with a bunch of books, my impression is that the error only happens with the 'other' store.

Sorry, I keep bringing up issues, but I'm grateful for your work!
I took a look and whats happening is that when Kobo finds multiple results with the same ISBN, it's returning a search result instead of going straight to the book. This seems to happen more with the "Other" region but on the whole seems fairly inconsistent across regions.

Anyway, I've updated with a version that fixes this and also adds support for getting results from multiple pages. Only thing to mention is that Kobo seems to be doing some testing in prod with their website again so some regions aren't working right now with this plugin (you can tell because if you inspect the page, its full of "test" tags lol). Hopefully they settle on something because its getting pretty annoying having to find a working region every time they do this....
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote