View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 12:39 PM   #40
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I've tested it and the mark is there but the bio is generated every time. I can confirm it because I edited one bio with the mark and, after processing the book again, my change had disappeared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuravian View Post
When editing, did you modify the mark at all?
I've already found the issue. The mark is translated inside the file, and it's looking for the Spanish text, but the plugin always set the mark in English. So, the set is not translated but the search yes.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote