View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 10:32 AM   #33
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
Because I have to rewind and replay all the parts where my mind wanders or I fall asleep.

Ironically cassettes work well for audio books. One tape stores more than one CD. Quality is more than adequate. The position is not lost when book is swapped or used in a different player.

Also they really do rewind!

I find they need more effort than text and can't do anything else at the same time any easier than reading, except maybe eating and drinking.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote