View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 07:12 AM   #71
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguigui View Post
Amazing, thanks!

I've ran into a few issues while running the latest version, only with books actually existing in the Kobo store but not being fetched.

and

Some of the ones that didn't work before work now, some still don't.

Edit: I can see that all those three books have an hyphen somewhere, might that be it?
Ahh it turned out that I wasn't handling books that had a series, but no series index correctly. Seems I don't have anything in my collection like that haha. Its fixed now in v1.3.1.
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote