View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 08:04 AM   #30
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Absolutely. That's the nice thing about floating real numbers - there's always another in-between.

Although as others have mentioned, I don't really see what order you could want manually that can't be done with some of the other meta-data.
I agree, that calibre does what I want for sort order, but I don't really care about sorting ebooks, usually by author is good enough. And be able to quickly sort other ways with calibre is very helpful.

For one of my other media library, I do want to be able to sort "manually". So I can picture that someone may want to sort their ebooks in a particular order.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote