View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 09:26 AM   #22
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I've had a ton of 6" readers and only one 7.8" (which I actually broke before using, long story).
I think 6" is a brilliant size and I like my readers slim in every dimension.
I use a Poke5 now (previously Poke3). If you know a 6" that is smaller...
These readers have no buttons and I use a Bluetooth clicker, which seems absurd, but it works for me.
Not having a lot of text on a single screen is not bad as long as the page turn is painless.

I like columns wider than newspaper columns but not too wide.
Have you ever started reading some text on a full screen desktop and realized that when your eyes made a "carriage return" you never hit the right line?
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote