View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 07:19 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piecho View Post
Sorry, but you do not understand my perspective here.

I do have old NST with Android 2.1. Just want more recent models that will meet my needs. I do not need larger device that 6-8" if I can use it in landscape mode for PDFs. As I see PocketBooks uses A2 refresh rate in PDF mode, that should meet my basic needs.

In the worst case I can order 2 PocektBooks from Amazon and return one, but looking forward for your suggestions here as well.
You do need a larger screen for PDF. If you get rid of your PDF requirement, then you can have a smaller screen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote