View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 04:36 PM   #33
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuravian View Post
Correct!

I've also just updated the plugin with your requested feature of skipping authors that have been done previously. I'm doing this by adding a small print "Generated using the GR Author Notes plugin" to the end of the bio. It will only do this going forward, so any authors you have already run it on will rerun the first time, but will skip going forward.

There is a checkbox you can check before starting if you want to update existing notes.
I've tested it and the mark is there but the bio is generated every time. I can confirm it because I edited one bio with the mark and, after processing the book again, my change had disappeared.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote