View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 10:58 AM   #40
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I prefer to skip some fan comments that the tight restrictions promoted here. And this is not the first problem like this, only the first problem to reach the news, so nothing new.
I know some people like to read about an ARC. But unless there is a way to prove you are an approved ARC reader, forget them. My opinion is to not allow anyone to post comments or a rating until 3 days after release and you have to have put in that you've read the book. There also should be a way to mark DNF and then be allowed to rate/review.

This mess that people make of ratings/reviews is just all wrong. How many books are still not accurate years after release?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote