View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 02:34 AM   #28
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuravian View Post
Yes, this is something I'm going to be working on. I'm looking at adding a hidden flag into the html so that it can tell if the author already has a bio from GR added. I would then have an option (off by default) to overwrite if you want to update them.

I'm also working on matching the author to the book in a more appropriate way. Right now, it's probably 99% accurate, but it will definitely be wrong sometimes.
Thank you very much. I'm finding it quite useful and, aside of some authors failing by html problem (I don't know why), it's working quite well. In the meantime I'm the flag (I check before downloading )
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote