View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 12:32 PM   #9
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Another aspect to me is increased clutter and decreased ease of use. It's annoying enough to use Spotify for both music and podcasts. I want to leave a song up and ready to continue playing when leaving my music player, so I can continue where I left off; and I do the same with my podcasts. But if both are in the same place like with Spotify, I have to choose to either leave a song or a podcast up for next time.

It also adds unnecessary UI elements.

I just prefer having one program do one thing and separating them.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote