View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 04:04 AM   #23
azuravian
Enthusiast
azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Yes, it works now, thank you very much!

I've got a question... should pip works if you don't have python3 installed in your system? I've got python2 only accesible from cygwin (not interested in updating), but not python3.
It should work either way, because it is using the python that is included in Calibre (currently 3.11), not the one installed in your system. It's actually much easier to apply dependencies the new way that I'm using, so I'm glad this led me down the path to discovering it.
azuravian is offline   Reply With Quote