View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 11:29 PM   #21
azuravian
Enthusiast
azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
That's my problem too, and it means that it isn't proper installed. I guess if you start calibre in debug mode you'll see a message like mine.
Terisa,

I've updated the plugin in the original post. It now extracts the required dependencies directly from the zip file to your configuration folder.

I tested this on my end and it worked successfully and should reduce other problems that could arise from relying on pip anyway.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue for you.
azuravian is offline   Reply With Quote