View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 10:14 PM   #18
azuravian
Enthusiast
azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I think the problem is that there are no library to install inside the zip (or I don't see it), and for sure there is no library with that name at the configuration folder.
The libraries are not inside the zip. They are downloaded and installed into the configuration folder using pip. The error you are getting is that the pip command is exiting with an error 9009, which seems to be a path error. I'm going to set up a portable install of Calibre to perform some debugging with a similar setup.
azuravian is offline   Reply With Quote