View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 03:11 PM   #8
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Exploding licenses is one reason I wasn't averse to the plan to delay release of ebooks to libraries, since a tradeoff was that one copy would remain available in perpetuity. I'd rather know I could get a book eventually than get it faster. It's frustrating when you find a book and realize you're too late. You can put it on hold just in case the library reacquires it, but that's a big if. In once case I know that I triggered a repurchase as the fifth hold, but in general I don't want to waste a hold on a faint possibility and I can't be the only one.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote