View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 02:28 PM   #56
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I have Beats Studio Pro which have built in DAC (and work with Fire tablets with USB-C). Have not tried using an adapter yet, but I think I tried that with my PB Era and some other headphones, to no avail.

And of course I wish Kindles would work with wired audio too (other than 7th generation ones).
Not all USB (DAC based) headphones are "generic" USB Audio Data. The Logitech ones I have are not. Yet the €6 USB-A "stick" for "PC", works on most Android via a suitable dumb adaptor and on the PW3 (with optional Voice View stuff installed).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote