View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 05:57 PM   #7
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Amazon has change something in there web browser for kindle with the latest firmware. My kindle was on an older firmware when I tested for the first time and it worked. During the time I was testing kindle updated and now it does not work.

If you go into the calibre web preferences and turn off user accounts it will work, but I do not recommend this, if you do this make sure port forwarding is turned off in your router.

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsons View Post
I've used Calibre's mobile interface (http:// xxx.x.xxx.xxx:8081/mobile) on my Kindle Oasis for accessing my Calibre library for a long time but recently it returns a 401 error.

Calibre 7.1 is running in Docker on a Nas and works perfectly when I access it via a PC on port 8080.

Has a Calibre update broken the mobile interface? The Kindle web browser also puts up a box saying it is intended for simple websites which never used to happen.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote