View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 12:57 PM   #72
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
Do people who have devices with asymmetric bezel/buttons invert the reader when switching hands?

I've found auto-rotate to be more annoying than useful as I sometimes read on my side.
I rotate when switching hands with my Oases 2 & 3 and autorotate is glitchy and laggy on both of them and I don't like the distraction of having to do the rotation in the first place.

It's been a while since I've read reclining (another situation where the Voyage is less awkward than the Oasis). My worst reclining reading experience is when I use the kindle app on the nookHD. It ignores the OS rotation lock and displays comics upside down.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote