View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 02:31 AM   #44
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolgan View Post
Confirmed issue is resolved!

This forced me to spend some time learning the tag actions built into the plugin and they are amazing! I have a lot of saved rules in the calibre transforms, but I'm definitely going to start converting them over to the action chains version, they're just so flexible!

The action chains plugins are amazing by the way. They literally save me hours per book. So many manual steps and actions are now automated.
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolgan View Post
Is there an equivalent action to the Transform HTML option of "Remove Tag Only"? Where it removes the tag, but leaves the content intact.

For example

Content:
<p><strong>Chapter 1</strong></p>

Match <strong> with a parent of <p>, and remove only the strong tag, leaving:
<p>Chapter 1</p>

So far it's the only thing I haven't found a way to replicate with Tag Actions.
Yes. Use the unwrap action. Attached below is a chain that does what you are asking for. You can add it by: Editor Chains > Add/Modify chains > right click on the chains dialog > import
Attached Files
File Type: zip unwrap strong.zip (632 Bytes, 68 views)
capink is offline   Reply With Quote