View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 01:44 PM   #70
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Yeah, I just heard a guy reminiscing about borrowing Stephen King's It from the library and reading it on the beach with sand getting in the pages.

That sort of book specific reminiscing will go away with ebooks. Though I have found I can still remember what books I was reading during specific times, like what book I was reading while I was on vacation and soforth. So not all such memories will be done away with.
So now it will be I got sand in my USB port while reading Stephen King?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote