View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 01:16 PM   #63
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
Hmm, I’m curious what the method is. I’ll have to look it up. My method also results in very easy to peel eggs. Basically put eggs in cold water, bring to boil, then time it from there. I go to 10 minutes because of medical reasons (I can’t have undercooked food), but normally I’d go to 7 mins or so. After hard boiling, I take the eggs out with a slotted spoon, drop into a bowl and run cold water over that for a minute or two. The shells fall off when I do it this way.
@Apache called it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I steam my eggs and the shells come off very easy.
Apache
Eggs right out of the frig, steam over an inch of boiling water, done. No need for cold water or ice bath.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote