View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 07:22 AM   #12
ChrisHistorian76
Enthusiast
ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChrisHistorian76 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Air & Kindle Oasis
I have never owned a color e-reader, nor have I even seen one in person.

Based on the reviews I've read of color e-readers released in the past year or so, the technology has improved for reading but it's still at the "you can watch a movie or surf the web on this device, but you wouldn't enjoy it" stage of development.

Since I don't read graphic novels or anything else that requires color, my interest in color e-ink is primarily focused on the, perhaps never ending, quest for a single "do it all" device.

How far do you all think we are from a color e-ink tablet that's advanced enough to make watching a movie a pretty good experience? Is it even a reasonable expectation (at a price point that's not thousands of dollars)?
ChrisHistorian76 is offline   Reply With Quote