View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 07:14 AM   #58
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iupiter View Post
Could you add a feature that allows as to select a primary country but also multiple (or all) other countries for cover search?
I find, that a single country often fails but if I manually search with US, Canada and Germany I often find the missing covers, but i have to change the country each time.
Do you have an example of this? I haven't run into this myself - it seems the Aus book store has everything in my library
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote