View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 01:45 PM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgclark View Post
I am not that technically advanced regarding Mac Terminal, so I'm not familiar with what you are talking about re 'netstat -tavp'? Could you provide more 'idiot proof' guidance with this item?
Sorry, but I don't use a Mac so can't give detailed instructions. The command I gave works on Linux and a similar one works on Windows, so I am sure it exists.

Can you use the content server? What happens if you start the content server from calibre (Preferences / Sharing over the net) and then use calibre's "Test server" button?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote