View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 01:28 AM   #15
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
You also appear to have been using KOReader in scroll mode, which is just plain heresy ;o).

(I imagine that was to try to end up with alternating lines for the comparison, but that doesn't really work with a diff, IMHO. I'd be more interested with an overlay diff, in addition to an horizontal side-by-side).

In any case, this is meaningless without detailing the exact settings you've used on both sides, because you have a lot of footguns at your disposal in KOReader .

(EDIT: And the font.)
I wouldn't use scroll mode even if I was paid .

I just grabbed 2 screenshots with fbgrab, overlapped them, compared they were pretty much the same, used convert to put one of them a little bit up and overlapped them again.

When I say they were pretty much the same I mean they were exactly the same in some lines.

I edited the styles to set fix line-height, font size and margins and so on. In KOReader I use pretty much everything by default but word spacing was small because I prefer it like this.

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk

Last edited by jospalau; 10-07-2023 at 09:47 AM.
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote