View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 02:01 PM   #23
hatuluang
Connoisseur
hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305869 View Post

5. Request a refresh token using curl. Using the terminal I obtained a refresh token with this command:
Code:
curl https://api.dropbox.com/oauth2/token \
-d code=AUTHORIZATION_CODE \
-d grant_type=authorization_code \
-u APP_KEY:APP_SECRET
- Replace AUTHORIZATION_CODE with the code obtained in step 4.
- Replace APP_KEY:APP_SECRET with your key and secret separated by a colon
- In the terminal you get a response with various parameters. The important one is called refresh_token. I copied this code to enter in KOReader.
Finally, I managed to use the curl correctly, should disable the antivirus when I ran it, got the "refresh token" and continued the step to cloudsetting.lua. Now My KOReader can sync with Dropbox.

Thank you!

Last edited by hatuluang; 10-07-2023 at 10:41 PM.
hatuluang is offline   Reply With Quote