View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 11:52 AM   #72
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggo View Post
Calibre tweaks

Could someone please help me here. I would like to split the authors also at ";".
Code:
 '(?i),?\\s+(and|with|und|mit|•|;)\\s+'
Doesn't work. To be more precise, nothing works in the regex testers
The problem is that the regex requires a space before and after the split indicator. My guess is that in the metadata there is a space after the semicolon but not before.

Try this:
Code:
authors_split_regex = '(?i),?(\\s+(and|with|und|mit|)\\s+|(;|•))'
It still requires spaces before and after the words but doesn't require spaces before or after the semicolon or the •.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote