View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 09:41 AM   #29
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Can you post the debug log for it?

Otherwise it looks like there are only audiobook versions of this available on Kobo US - try a different store and use the individual metadata editor to select from the top few results. Failing that, add the isbn and do the search again.

I did actually find one book that had two separate entries in the kobo store but with the same isbn. The plugin did not like that every much but it was the only one out of the thousand or so I've tagged so I'm not too fussed.
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote