View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 01:18 PM   #36
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by alastortenebris View Post
Okay, native Windows commands (type) seem to work, but running applications (clean-css) don't, throwing a "stderr: b"'cleancss' is not recognized as an internal or external command,\r\noperable program or batch file.\r\n"" error.
Try running the command from Windows command line (cmd.exe) using a test css file, and see whether you get the same error or not.

You might need to use the full path of the executable e.g "C:\\Program Files\\CleanCss\\CleanCss.exe", also make sure to double quote if the path contains spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastortenebris View Post
On another note, in my quest to have a command that renames html files to xhtml (type {inputfile} > {outputfile}), if I don't arrange the ebook into folders first, the text files are removed from the spine.
Not going to go there right now as this is not the intended use for this action. I actually have a plan for a mass renamer plugin that mimics Thunar File Manager renamer, and should integrate with Editor Chains, but it is not coming soon as I don't have the time right now.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote