View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 06:37 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSimone View Post
I guess ill need to do some more quality posting on the lounge then lol.

I'll offer a link to the github release here: https://github.com/NotSimone/Kobo-Me...ases/tag/1.2.0 - its a little less dodgy than wetransfering lol
Actually, wetransfer is very safe and not dodgy at all. I use it quite a lot. If you don't have an account, uploads automatically expire after 7 days and You don't have to fill in really annoying captcha or get redirected to some dodgy site or asked to download software that's not safe. It's one of the best file transfer sites I know of. I've even used it tp post something here that I do want to expire. And wetranser is no more dodgy then github.

I'll have a go at the new version on Github and see how it goes. Thanks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote