View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 12:16 PM   #64
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Yes. I've seen this.
I think I'm going to choose a different approach, tough. Reading Goal has a database that grows over time. So, for best performance, would be better to have a different database file for each library. Also, this way I wouldn't have to change the database structure at all.
The plugin can detect a library change and just switch to the corresponding database.
I agree, we are not talking about preferences here, but to include a database as a "blob" in another database, which can be a problem.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote