View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 12:14 PM   #63
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Several plugins (off-hand, FanFicFare, Reading List, and Kobo Utilities) store library-specific settings as json in the preferences table of the library database. Some of them use this dialog to show and clear settings.
Yes. I've seen this.
I think I'm going to choose a different approach, tough. Reading Goal has a database that grows over time. So, for best performance, would be better to have a different database file for each library. Also, this way I wouldn't have to change the database structure at all.
The plugin can detect a library change and just switch to the corresponding database.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote