View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 07:03 AM   #53
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
I did something similar, though the purpose was different. I wanted to add a finished book (date: 2023/08/18) and set it as reread (re-red) today - it's actually a book summary.

The records I've added were:
1) date: 2023/08/18 - RG progress: 100%
2) date: 2023/08/26 - RG progress: 60%
3) date: 2023/08/26 - RG progress: 100%

After adding the second record, it showed up nice as rereading. However, after adding the third record, I couldn't see the re-read (rered) counter change.
In fact, I haven't taken into account reread books in the same year, but I see I should. To be honest, I have done this too (reading the book more than once within the year). I'll take a look at this.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote