View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 09:43 PM   #35
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I'd like to add the previous dates. However, I can only add 2023 or get an error that it does not match the last read column. Any way around this?
To add books from another year you must first check the option 'Allow adding other year's reading goal'.
Also, when you are adding books to a certain year (let's say 2021), all the selected books must have a 2021 date. So you would need to set the date to 2021, before adding the book to 2021.

Quote:
EDIT: Additionally, trying to add this book to 2021 added that year to the statistics dropdown, which made an error because it was empty:

ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:'summary'
I'll check this. I think I know what's going on.
EDIT: Fixed.

Quote:
Possible timezone issue: I was adding books from December 2022. The last one was December 31 at 10:18 pm (GMT -4:00), which is 2023 in Greenwich time.
I'm aware that the date is saved to JSON in Greenwich time, but when the plugins reads it back to a datetime object, the date should be again in your timezone. I'll have to investigate this.

Last edited by thiago.eec; 08-27-2023 at 10:08 PM.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote