View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 06:30 AM   #15
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lys View Post
Just installed it, and it's great! Thank you!
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lys View Post
An idea for a future implementation (if feasible and others feel it would be useful): as of now, the reading challenge is only one by year. Would it be possible to implement different reading challenges within the same time frame? Maybe also with a "customized" temporal frame?

For example:

2023 -> General Fiction Challenge
2023 -> NonFiction Challenge
2023 -> Graphic Novels Challenge
from 1st Jan 2023 to 31st Dec 2024 -> Classical Literature Challenge
I will take a look at this. I think it wouldn't be too hard to add it.
But I'm afraid the temporal frame has to be within the year, because of how the database is organized.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote