View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 07:59 PM   #1
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
New B&N NOOK app functionality: trends

Received an update for my iOS B&N NOOK app today. It added "trends" which is kind of like how Kindle tracks reading.

I listened to an audiobook during a walk on my mobile device and viola - one day of listening in August showed up.

I then read a little on my GlowLight 4, synced, and checked and didn't see it show a day reading.

I know the Kindle mobile app shows reading streaks based on reading using a Kindle ereader so I'm a little disappointed that kind of cross-functionality isn't seemingly a thing at B&N. I did reach out to support and inquire.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3632.PNG
Views:	140
Size:	725.3 KB
ID:	203315   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3633.PNG
Views:	138
Size:	346.7 KB
ID:	203316  
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote